Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A pair of socks means 2 projects down!


A pair of socks mean that I have finished 2 projects so far this February.

Specs: Ladies socks made from Rowan Calmer.
My own pattern. I cast on 40 stitches on 4.00mm needles and did a Turkish afterthought heel over half the stitches, and my usual wedge toe. This was leftover yarn and I think I used maybe a whole ball of white, or maybe a fraction more, and then a little of the laurel gree.



If you are knitting socks for someone else and not sure that they will fit, these socks are just the ticket. Soft and stretchy, they have a great comfort factor and you are pretty well assured that they will fit.

Only a couple more projects to go! (Can I cast on something new, then?)

Check out the details on my blog, knittingnatty.typepad.com.
See you there!

No comments: