Anyhow, here is the list of things I hope to complete during NaKniSewMo:
- White sweater for my sister (completed yesterday as first challenge)
- Sock for Mr. Knotty (it's out of some scratchy acrylic that I really don't enjoy working with so I keep putting it off. The yarn selection was necessary due to his clothes washing techniques.)
- Sewing seams on dress for Miss Knotty's Easter dress (a.k.a. "The dress that never ends")
- Sewing seams on bolero for Miss Knotty (goes with Easter dress)
Completing the cranberry sweater for myself that I started 2 years ago
- Completing or deciding to frog and start over the ribbon bag that I started a few years back
- Doing a better job of weaving seams and then sewing a snap on the Anouk I made Miss K last year. I really hope she can still wear it this spring.
- Yellow short sleeve sweater I started 3 years ago. It's in the closet just hanging there on a stitch-holder.
I think that's everything but I may have to add to this post :-0 Let's hope not!
Looking forward to seeing who else is completing things this month!