Friday, February 23, 2007

The F Word

Finishing, that is...

A few days ago I drafted a rant about how even though I had signed up for this KAL all I was doing was starting projects:

*spa socks from Knit1 (one of the very few reasons to keep that issue as far as I'm concerned)
*My So called Scarf (as an instant-gratification break from the sweater)
*crocheting [a whole other craft!]
*and I'm seriously trying to stop myself from casting on for the Razor Cami.

It was so bad that I found myself avoiding posting on this blog, even just to introduce myself.

[I am sienna & you can find me here; I am thrilled to see everyone else's accomplishments and am terribly embarrassed that it's taken me until almost the end of the month not only to post here but also to have something to post about.]

Yesterday, however, I finally blocked a scarf for my friend.
I also finished my My So Called Scarf.
I'm almost finished the first sleeve for my sweater (just have to fix a couple of cables)

and at long last I finished my resume!

I guess it's not too late to start finishing in February!

1 comment:

Rocketbride said...

i still have 4 projects and 5 days. i don't think it's going to be a complete success.