Saturday, January 27, 2007

I love it!

What a wonderful idea. In January, I joined the Stashalong gang to try to rein in my purchases, but since then I have been on line almost every day obsessing over starting another pattern. I feel like a total online junkie. I am thrilled to join this group and dedicate myself to actually completing something.

I have 3 perfectly good projects on the needles already.

1. Meadows Flowers Shawl from Knitter's Stash



2. Mini Cabled Cardigan from Weekend Knitting



3. And cushion covers for the chairs in my office (which I haven't worked on in over 2 months).



My intent is to work on these three projects ONLY for the next month. I will not cast on anything new, and I am not going to even look at any new patterns until I have completed at least one project.

I have been keeping the Mini Cable Poncho as a train, car trip, tv project because there is no shaping and it's only a four repeat, but if by mid-February it's not finished I will commit to working only on it so that I have at least one project done by the end of the month.

Thanks, I will be checking in ofter for moral support.

No comments: